Saturday, March 26, 2011

How to Post Comments - Part 2

It has come to my attention (thanks Trish!) that my advice of yesterday about how to post comments is not complete if you are a subscriber to the blog and you read each post in the update e-mails you receive.  If you are subscriber, you will see a note at the bottom of each e-mail that says "You are subscribed to e-mail updates from Once and Future Fly Fisherman."  Click on the link in that note - i.e., "Once and Future Fly Fisherman" in blue letters.  That will take you to the actual blog site.  Once you are on the blog site, follow the instructions in my previous post in order to post a comment that can be viewed by others.

If you are a subscriber and you receive a post in an e-mail and reply to it, I will receive your reply in my e-mailbox but it won't be posted as a public comment.

Hope that covers it.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment